A Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer
The Importance of Hiring the Right Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer
Hiring an experienced Kansas City car accident lawyer is an imperative step to protect your rights. If you were in a car accident and injured, the attorneys at McCollum Injury Law Firm can offer you the assistance to protect your rights. Call McCollum Injury Law Firm and speak with an experienced Kansas City car accident lawyer about your case. We have helped people all over the states of Missouri and Kansas. An experienced injury lawyer can assist you in choosing the right direction and save you time, frustration and aggravation. David McCollum has over 18 years of experience helping injured car accident victims.
A real lawyer to speak with
When you contact us, an actual attorney will respond. We know your time is valuable and we will not waste it by putting you through an answering service or a call center. Call or email us, and an injury lawyer will speak with you immediately.
Zero fee guarantee
We do not charge anything upfront. You won’t have to pay anything until we successfully resolve your case.
We will not treat you like a number
Most injury attorneys will sign you up, get a small settlement from the insurance company, and move on to the next auto injury case. We truly care about you and will do everything in our power to get you the maximum compensation.
The first consultation is always free
We never charge to discuss your case. Call or email us to tell us about your case, and we will give you legal advice at no charge.
Car Accidents Happen in an instant, but the injuries can last a Lifetime
Driving in Missouri or Kansas, the odds are high that you or a family member will be hurt in a car accident at some point in time. If being injured in the car crash isn’t bad enough, the way insurance companies treat you can be worse. Insurance companies try their best to deny or reduce paying your claim, and if they must pay for your injury claim they often delay paying for as long they can. It is essential to be well prepared and knowledgeable about the insurance process to understand that what you do after the car accident will make a difference in your recovery. Speak with an experienced Kansas City car accident lawyer at McCollum Injury Law Firm about your case at 816-474-2060.
The Car Accident Lawyer You Select is Key
If you have questions about a crash and would like to speak with a Kansas City car wreck attorney, please call us at McCollum Injury Law Firm. We will be happy to give you a free consultation. If you have a claim that we can accept, we will take your case on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay anything up front. We only get paid when we get you a recovery. We have experienced Kansas City injury lawyers and have helped clients for over 18 years with car accident cases.
Do these things if you are in a crash (9 steps)
- Stop your car and wait for the police. There is virtually never a good reason to leave the scene of an accident.
- Check and make sure that you and the passengers of your vehicle are okay and then see if anyone else was injured from the wreck. If anyone was injured, call for an ambulance immediately.
- Don’t move someone who is badly injured unless they are in danger and could be injured worse leaving them where they are. If you are hurt and are not in serious danger, it is best to stay in your vehicle until medical help shows up.
- Leave your vehicle where it is. Do not move the car unless it is a clear who was at fault, for example, you were rear ended. Then only move your car if it is blocking a busy road. If you are in doubt, leave your vehicle where it is until the police arrive and tell you to move it.
- Go to the hospital and have your injuries evaluated by a doctor. The sooner you get medical attention the better it will be for you and for your case. Insurance companies frequently say that you must not have been injured because you waited a long time before you sought medical treatment. Avoid this insurance ploy and be seen by a doctor as soon as possible after the accident.
- Take pictures: Get your cell phone out and snap as many pictures of the vehicles, skid marks, traffic signs, and other points of view that each vehicle would have had prior to the wreck.
- Preserve all evidence and try to get the identity of witnesses who may have seen what happened and help you explain who was at fault. Get the other drivers name, address, and insurance information and if possible the car owners information as well.
- Cooperate with the police and tell them what happened.
- Do not give any statements to any other “investigators.” Do not give a recorded statement to anyone without speaking to an experienced Kansas City car accident lawyer first.
Why hire us?
We will keep in constant contact
We Will Hire Professional Team of Experts
We Will Guide You Through This Difficult Process
How do you Hire an Injury Lawyer Who is Right for You? This is a guide on how to hire an injury lawyer. Hiring the right lawyer is essential for the best results for you or your families injury case. Some people may not put a lot of thought into who they hire to be their […]
Who’s at risk for traumatic brain injury? Traumatic brain injuries are distinct in children and teenagers versus adults. Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is the leading cause of injury and death in children and teens in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the two age groups at highest risk for […]
Consumers pay for underinsured motorist coverage (UIM) in their auto policies. They do this in case they are involved in an accident with another motorist who doesn’t carry enough insurance. However, the coverage may be less than you believe. Underinsured Motorist Coverage May Not be What You Think A Missouri Court recently a case in which […]
Contact an Injury Attorney
Contact An Injury Lawyer Today:
McCollum Injury Law Firm
5 Victory Ln Ste 202
Liberty, MO 64068
There is never a fee to discuss your case.
Find us on: